Wednesday 18 December 2013

Are you this privileged? - 7



Hey  guys!  I am in many ways very privileged but I'm by no means this privileged. I once heard about a saleswoman who refused to  show the mighty Oprah a bag that was said to have had a price tag of  $32,000.   $32,000 for a bag is an outrage I thought  until I stumbled upon this  beauty.




This purse is officially certified by Guinness World Records that  the Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse as the most expensive designer handbag in the world at $3.8 million. This heart-shaped purse is said to have been handcrafted from 18kt gold and has 4,517 diamonds (4,356 colorless, 105 yellow, 56 pink) with a total weight of 381.92 carats. Ten artisans  are said to have worked on it for a total of 8,800 hours. Wow!








































http://www.mouawad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment